Industrial 8-port unmanaged 24V PoE Gigabit Switch with voltage booster (12~57V)
- 8 x 10/100/1000 BASE-T(X) ports
- Optional PoE ports with booster function (12~57 VDC)
- IP30 aluminum with DIP-Rail / Wall mount (optional)
- Operating range of -40°C to 75°C
- CB/IEC60950-1&62368-1 and UL/cUL62368-1
- The EHG6408 model features 8 x 10/100/1000BASET(X) ports, which supports a port configuration mix of up to 8 x non-PoE ports and either 4 x or 8 x PoE ports.
Full configuration options are available in the ordering information.
Industrial Grade Design
With its modern, slim, and flat design to minimize surface area usage, this switch series is ideal for demanding industrial applications that require compact solutions to deliver network performance.
Supporting a wide operating temperature range of -40°C to 75°C and being compliant with essential sections of UL/CB(IEC) 62368-1, and MIL-STD-810F, this switch series is a powerful compact device that can perform in various environments under a variety of conditions, such as power input voltage, shock, drop and vibration.
PoE Voltage Booster Option
As part of its compact design, this switch series is available with an optional voltage booster for PoE end devices. Available on the 24V models, the PoE Voltage Boost raises the input voltage of power inputs from as low as 12V to provide Power over Ethernet to end devices. This removes the need for additional, separate power inputs, which can often be costly and space-consuming.